PENIS LENGTH INCREASE
PENIS GIRTH INCREASE WITH FILLERS
To know more, speak with our senior Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon today.
How much time does it take to recover from Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Frequently Asked Questions
Penis enlargement surgery or phalloplasty surgery is not for everyone.
- Penis enlargement surgery is only for those men who have a penis with the size of lower than 2 inches or the man whose penis is not big enough to penetrate in the women’s vagina.
- You can have a phalloplasty surgery if you are over 21 years of age.
- You are not too old and too obese.
- You do not take blood thinners and have no heart problems.
- You have a birth defect or an injury which either removed or damaged the penis.
- You are a woman who has changed her gender to male (transgendered female-to-male).
- You want to enhance your penis to satisfy the sexual fantasies of your partner and improve self-esteem.
- You have a previous history of penis operation such as fat injection, dermal grafts, AlloDerm, and PMMA/silicone injection.
There are numerous benefits of penis enlargement surgery such as:
- The length of penis boosts your self-esteem and confidence .
- The circumference of the penis can be increased by 50% as per the desire of people.
- Phalloplasty surgery improves erection quality .
- Penis enlargement gives psychological confidence enhancing sex life.
- Excess penile curvature makes the penis penetration in the vagina of women painful, which can be treated by the penis enlargement surgery.
Depending on the patient, the procedure usually involves a time period of around four hours to complete.