Augmentation of Hips / Buttocks

Our Results

Hip Augmentation

The most common hip augmentation procedure done in Male to Female GRS is liposculpture or fat grafting.

In liposculpture, fat is removed from other parts of the body and transferred to your hips.  Around 40% of the fat injected will be absorbed by your body, the remaining 60% will remain on your hips permanently.

The procedure is done under General anesthesia.

Hip augmentation can be combined with other procedures like facial feminization surgery or buttocks augmentation.

Get Flat 20% off*

Limited Time Offer
T&C Applied*

Ask to Expert

Post care for Hip Augmentation:

  • Post-operative downtime is usually 2-3 weeks.
  • Avoid pressure on the treatment area, except in case of compression garments.
  • Complete recovery may take up to 12 weeks.
  • Light exercise after two weeks.
  • Resume strenuous activities after a month.

 

Buttock Augmentation:

Butt augmentation can give you a round and fuller rear that is more in line with your gender. For many trans women this surgery can lead to more self-confidence and pride.

It can be done in two ways:

  • Liposculpture or fat transplant.
  • Butt implants

Butt augmentation via fat transfer or liposculpture is also known as Brazilian butt lift. It is done in the similar manner as a hip augmentation.  The procedure may be repeated after 6 months to obtain the desired results.

The post care remains the same as for Hip augmentation.



Butt Implant:

Implants may be used as an option when you do not have enough body fat for Brazilian butt lift procedure. 

Butt augmentation can also be done independently with the help of silicone implants.  Solid silicone implants are surgically placed into buttocks via an incision taken in between the butt cheeks.  The procedure can be combined with fat grafting for maximum results.

Post Care

  • It takes 4 to 6 weeks for healing to take place.
  • You may experience a feeling of heaviness in your buttock area which is normal.
  • Avoid sports for the next 3 weeks to avoid displacement.
  • A compression garment is advised round the clock to prevent any seroma formation.
  • Follow all instructions as advised by the doctors.

Our Team of Experts

Dr. Anshuman Manaswi

Dr. Anshuman Manaswi

Director - Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shruti Gautam - Plastic Surgeon at Latransformatione

Dr. Shruti Gautam

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shruti Gautam - Plastic Surgeon at Latransformatione

Mrs. Silvana Fernandes

Operations Head

Mrrs. Archana - OT Nurse at latransformatione

Mrs. Archana G. Patil

OT Nurse

Mr. Rahul Jadhav - OT Assistant

Mr. Rahul Jadhav

OT Assistant

Jay - OT Assistant

Mr. Janak Solanki

OT Assistant