Breast augmentation, also referred to as “boob job”, “breast aug” or medically called augmentation mammoplasty involves using breast implants or fat transfer to enhance the size of the breasts.
Consult with one of the best cosmetic surgeons for Breast Augmentation Surgery in Mumbai. Look no further, because, La Transformationé, the Leading Cosmetic Clinic in Mumbai, provides Breast Augmentation Surgery at Best Price with high safety standards.
Ask to Expert
- Restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy.
- Improve natural breast size symmetry.
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve balance of breast and hip contours.
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence.
You may be an Ideal candidate if:
- You are physically healthy, not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are dissatisfied with small breasts.
- Your breasts have lost shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss or with aging.
- Your breasts are asymmetrical.
- One or both breasts have failed to develop normally or have an elongated shape.
- You are unhappy with the upper part of your breasts appearing empty or hollow.
Types of implants:
- Silicone breast implants
Silicone breast implants are the gold standard in Implants. Filled with silicone gel it feels more like natural breast tissue and is FDA – approved for augmentation in adult women.
**A yearly visit to your plastic surgeon helps to make sure that the implants are functioning properly.
- Fat transfer breast augmentation
Fat from other body areas is taken via liposuction and injected into your breasts.
Best option for women looking for a relatively small increase in breast size and preferring natural results.
- Saline breast implants
Not in use usually.
Shapes of breast implants
Two basic breast implant shapes that come in various sizes and profiles.
- Round or anatomical
- Tear drop or contour.
Reasons for choice of either:
- Woman’s unique aesthetic goals
- Preferred incision location
- Preferred implant placement.
- Type of contour required
BENEFITS OF BREAST AUGMENTATION WITH FAT TRANSFER
- Scarless- miniature cuts
- Natural procedure
- A long-lasting result
- Achieve a more pleasing body overall
- Desired results
BENEFITS OF BREAST AUGMENTATION WITH IMPLANTS
- Best Contour & Shape
- More attractive cleavage
- Long lasting results
- A younger looking you
- A better intimate life
SILICONE IMPLANT Vs FAT TRANSFER
- Silicone implant is a simple straightforward procedure, irrespective of whether the patient has fat in the body or not.
- Fat Transfer requires enough fat to extract and transfer.
- Fat transfer may require two sittings as some fat may be absorbed in the body.
- Fat transfer is almost scarless.
- Fat transfer does not have any foreign body.
- Recovery in a Silicone implant is generally faster.
LIFE OF A BREAST IMPLANT & SYMPTOMS THAT CALL FOR BREAST IMPLANT REPLACEMENT.
Breast implants can remain in good shape for many many years.
You may experience a few symptoms that may call for a replacement of the same:
- Ruptured implant
- Deflated implant
- Asymmetry between the breasts
- Firmness in the implant
- Breast tenderness
- Implant sitting too high or too low
- Abnormal implant shape
- Pain, discomfort, or long- lasting loss of sensation
- Breast examination is done in the presence of a female staff/female surgeon.
- Time spent understanding the patient’s expectations.
- Sizers are used to show the patient the possible results.
- Best possible options are determined after taking into consideration the patient’s body size, expectations and desired implant.
- Breast augmentation with Fat or silicone implants is a day care procedure under general / regional anesthesia.
- The procedure takes anywhere between 60 mins to 120 mins.
- Scar is present under the breast which can be easily masked. Other options for less scar include axillary scar or areola scar.
- Patient is ready to go home a few hours after making full recovery from anesthesia.
- Fat transfer involves liposuction, processing of fat and transfer of fat to the breast.
- A good antibiotic cover and pain relief is ensured.
- Patients are to follow up on day 3 for dressing and day 5 sutures are removed.
- Patients are advised on the wear of pressure garment from day 3
- Isometric exercises are to be avoided for 3 weeks
- Patients make full recovery in 4- 6 weeks.
- Patients can resume regular activities after a week of the procedure.
- Protocol for fat transfer is a bit different.
Our Team of Experts
Dr. Shruti Gautam
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Mrs. Silvana Fernandes
Senior Nurse and Operations co-ordinator