enile enlargement surgery or Dick Enlargement , also known as phalloplasty, is a procedure to enlarge the penis permanently. A phalloplasty can Increase the Dick Size by widening and lengthening the penis during one surgical procedure in most cases.
What happens in Phalloplasty Procedure?
- Graft from the arm : The graft is a piece of living tissue which is transplanted surgically. Here the arm can be used as a donor site and easy to perform. The drawback of graft from the arm is that it brings aesthetically undesirable scar over the exposed area of the arm. The functioning of the arm can get damaged if the donor site does not heal properly.
- Graft from the area of the chest : This is a new surgical technique in phalloplasty involving a graft from the side of the chest. This technique has a number of the advantages such as Hairlessness, the Aesthetic appearance of normally colored skin, and Capable of tactile sensation which leaves an unobtrusive scar.
- Graft from The Area Of Leg : This procedure is identical to the forearm graft with the exception that the donor scar is easily covered with a sock which is not easily viewable. Since the graft is from the leg, the scar is barely noticeable. It can also be combined with forearm graft to sculpt the glans penis and this way surgery is executed.
- Graft from Pubic Area : The graft area is located over the pelvic bone. One can find a large horizontal scar that may not be elegantly acceptable. So these grafts have the less natural appearance.
- Abdominal muscle : This procedure is carried out in three different steps and it involves implantation of an expanded balloon to increase the amount of skin needed for grafting.
- Subcutaneous soft silicone implant : This procedure involves the insertion of a subcutaneous and it is performed with the help of soft silicone implant under the penile skin.
How much time does it take to recover from Penis Enlargement Surgery?
The procedure is generally of low risk and carries with it the general risks associated with any type of surgery, such as infection and bleeding. There is typically no interference with function, sensation, erection or urination.
- You may feel the minimum amount of discomfort following penis enlargement procedure.
- All the swelling will take six months to diminish post-surgery
- You will have to visit your doctor frequently to do the postoperative physical therapy in order to avoid the retraction over the penis
- You need to avoid habits like smoking and strenuous activity for two to three weeks after the penis enlargement surgery.
- You need to avoid showering for a week or more to reduce the risk of the infection. During this time, you are advised to use a sponge or washcloth to clean yourself.
- You can resume your sexual activity anywhere from four to eight weeks later. The more complicated the phalloplasty surgery, the longer you will have to wait to resume any sort of sexual activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Penis Enlargement Or Phalloplasty Surgery?
Phalloplasty surgery or penis enlargement surgery is nothing but the surgical procedure of penile augmentation which enhances the girth, length, and the glands of man’s penis.
Who can have a Phalloplasty Surgery?
Penis enlargement surgery or phalloplasty surgery is not for everyone. Penis enlargement surgery is only for those men who have a penis with the size of lower than 2 inches or the man whose penis is not big enough to penetrate in the women's vagina. You can have a phalloplasty surgery if:
- You are over 21 years of age.
- You are not too old and too obese
- You do not take blood thinners and have no heart problems
- You have a birth defects or an injury which either removed or damaged the penis.
- You are a woman who has changed her gender to male (transgendered female-to-male).
- You want to enhance your penis to satisfy the sexual fantasies of your partner and improve self-esteem.
- You have a previous history of penis operation such as fat injection, dermal grafts, AlloDerm, and PMMA/silicone injection.
What are the benefits of Penis Enlargement?
There are numerous benefits of penis enlargement surgery such as:
- The length of penis boosts your self-esteem and confidence
- The circumference of the penis can be increased by 50% as per the desire of people
- Phalloplasty surgery improves erection quality
- Penis enlargement gives psychological confidence enhancing sex life
- Excess penile curvature makes the penis penetration in the vagina of women painful, which can be treated by the penis enlargement surgery
How much time is required for a Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Depending on the patient, the procedure usually involves a time period of around four hours to complete.
What are the side effects of a Penis Enlargement Surgery?
- Patients will have a small scar on the lower abdomen after penis lengthening
- Quality of erection can be lost after penis enlargement surgery
- The point and angle of erection are changed
- It becomes difficult to maintain an erection during sex
- Infection can occur in the skin after penis enlargement surgery
What are the complications associated with a Phalloplasty surgery
One can face issues like the urethral fistulas, strictures and scarring. There is also a higher risk of forming hematoma in the area of the incision.
How long do the results of a Penis Enlargement surgery last?
Penile lengthening is a permanent procedure. Most men are very pleased with the results from both an aesthetic and functional point of view