You Deserve BETTER!
Penis enlargement Surgery is recommended / required for persons who have small penis or who require it for lack of confidence and discord in sexual life with their partner. It’s important to seek counselling before undertaking such surgery.
PENIS LENGTH INCREASE
The length of the penis can be enhanced by a small surgical procedure called suspensory ligament division and a V-Y plasty. Additional procedures like Z – plasty of the Peno-scrotal junction may also be offered. Addition of Liposuction to the pubic area also helps bring out the buried component of the Penis. This procedure leads to an increase in length of the flaccid penis by about 2- 5cms depending from patient to patient
The surgery takes around 45 to 90 minutes and is quite affordable with minimal complications.
After the surgery, some exercises are recommended to maintain the length.
Ask to Expert
PENIS GIRTH INCREASE
FAT TRANSFER is a male enhancement technique performed by surgeons over the years and is the most common procedure used to increase Penile girth.
Our surgeon first extracts a small amount of fat from your tummy, hips or thighs using liposuction. The fat is then processed before it is inserted circumferentially from the base to the head under local anaesthesia.
The entire process takes 1.5 to 2 hours.
Results in girth enhancement by 4 to 5 cm in circumference.
Post operatively, the penis is under bandage and minimal movement is allowed for a few weeks.
Both procedures of length and girth increase together to make the penis look bigger.
PENIS GIRTH INCREASE WITH FILLERS
Hyaluronic acid fillers (which are generally used on the face) can be used with minimal discomfort to increase the girth of the Penis. Although the result of Such a procedure will last only for about 1 to 2 years depending on the filler used, but the advantage of such a procedure is that Sexual activities can be resumed within a day or two.
PENILE IMPLANTS are NOT a solution to increase the length or the girth of the penis. They are to be used only in cases of Erectile dysfunction or for Penis reconstruction.
To know more, speak with our senior Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon today.
How much time does it take to recover from Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Our Team of Experts
Dr. Shruti Gautam
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Mrs. Silvana Fernandes
Mrs. Archana G. Patil
Mr. Rahul Jadhav
Mr. Janak Solanki
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does it take to recover from Phalloplasty surgery?
Phalloplasty surgery or penis enlargement surgery is nothing but the surgical procedure of penile augmentation which enhances the girth, length, and the glands of man’s penis.
Who can have a Phalloplasty Surgery?
Penis enlargement surgery or phalloplasty surgery is not for everyone.
- Penis enlargement surgery is only for those men who have a penis with the size of lower than 2 inches or the man whose penis is not big enough to penetrate in the women's vagina.
- You can have a phalloplasty surgery if you are over 21 years of age.
- You are not too old and too obese.
- You do not take blood thinners and have no heart problems.
- You have a birth defect or an injury which either removed or damaged the penis.
- You are a woman who has changed her gender to male (transgendered female-to-male).
- You want to enhance your penis to satisfy the sexual fantasies of your partner and improve self-esteem.
- You have a previous history of penis operation such as fat injection, dermal grafts, AlloDerm, and PMMA/silicone injection.
What are the benefits of Penis Enlargement?
There are numerous benefits of penis enlargement surgery such as:
- The length of penis boosts your self-esteem and confidence .
- The circumference of the penis can be increased by 50% as per the desire of people.
- Phalloplasty surgery improves erection quality .
- Penis enlargement gives psychological confidence enhancing sex life.
- Excess penile curvature makes the penis penetration in the vagina of women painful, which can be treated by the penis enlargement surgery.
How much time is required for a Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Depending on the patient, the procedure usually involves a time period of around four hours to complete.
What are the side effects of a Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Patients will have a small scar on the lower abdomen after penis lengthening - Quality of erection can be lost after penis enlargement surgery - The point and angle of erection are changed - It becomes difficult to maintain an erection during sex - Infection can occur in the skin after penis enlargement surgery
What are the complications associated with a Phalloplasty surgery
One can face issues like the urethral fistulas, strictures and scarring. There is also a higher risk of forming hematoma in the area of the incision.
How long do the results of a Penis Enlargement surgery last?
Penile lengthening is a permanent procedure. Most men are very pleased with the results from both an aesthetic and functional point of view